Breight Group is aiming for Industry Leadership. The success of our Company relies on providing a safe environment, upskilling our team and consistently delivering quality services to our clients.
We are looking for great people to join our team to execute ongoing shutdown works, Sustaining Capital Projects and fixed plant routine maintenance activities.
We are looking for:
- Rope Access Technicians – All levels,
- Scaffolders – All levels
- Riggers – All Levels
- Coded Welders
- Pipe Fitters
- Project Engineer
- Trades Personnel
What you need to join our company:
- A can do attitude and the desire to be the best in what you do.
- The desire to learn and continually improve.
- Be a problem solver and team player.
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical and on-going drug and alcohol testing.
- Value your safety and that of your mates.
What are the benefits of working with the Breight Group?
- Further Resource Education is provided.
- Work across different Resource Industries.
- Working in a team with SME’s and people that care.
Responsibilities for your role include but are not limited to:
- Present fit for work.
- Always work in a safe way.
- Operate in an efficient and diligent manner.
- Openness to generate new ideas.
- Complete core routine processes safely.
- Participate in Tool Box and end-of-shift review meetings.
- Stop a job or work mate if something is not SAFE.
Apply today and become part of our success story:
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the recruitment team immediately.