Updated: 12 April 2021
Breight Group – Breight Group Mandatory Questionnaire
Roy Hill – Roy Hill COVID19 Health Self-Assessment Form
Please ensure you read all Breight Group updates and take appropriate actions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the HSE Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also familiarise yourself with client site containment measures and adhere to travel screening procedures.
Breight Group closely monitors announcements by the Dept of Health concerning COVID-19 to ensure the health and welfare of our employees and visitors. Please refer to the Healthy WA website (https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/) for regular updates.
A State of Emergency and Public Health Emergency is in place in response to COVID-19 coronavirus. Varying travel restrictions are in place for travel to Western Australia from other Australian States and Territories. Details of current measures can be found at the WA Government COVID-19 website
The following links provide details of the current restrictions and reporting required prior to entering other states. Please refer to the information contained in these sites and ensure you fully understand the obligations as a traveller.
WA’s controlled interstate border arrangement is dependent on every state and territory in Australia recording a 14-day rolling average of less than 5 community cases of COVID-19 per day.
All interstate travelers to WA are subject to the following:
- Completion of a G2G PASS declaration G2G PASS
- Health screening and temperature test on arrival at Perth Airport
- COVID-19 testing, if required.
- All travelers will receive an SMS health check reminder 1 week into their stay in WA, while arrivals by land will be met at the border checkpoint for health screening and to check G2G PASS declarations.
Full details of WA’s interstate border controls can be accessed via this link
Very Low Risk Assessment – VIC, NSW, TAS, ACT, SA and NT (subject to no further outbreaks).
Travelers from designated very low risk states and territories are not required to quarantine upon entry into WA.
Low Risk Assessment – QLD
Travel from Queensland into WA is be permitted subject to the following conditions:
- self-quarantine for 14 days in a suitable premise;
- present for a COVID-19 test on day 11;
- all Perth Airport arrivals to undergo a health screening and temperature test and to have their G2G Pass declaration checked before proceeding to self-quarantine premise;
- be prepared to take a COVID-19 test at the airport COVID clinic, if deemed necessary by a health clinician (voluntary asymptomatic testing available for all airport arrivals);
- complete a G2G Pass declaration, stipulating you do not have any COVID-19 symptoms and which jurisdictions the traveller has been in over the previous 14 days.
Quarantine-free travel from QLD & New Zealand effective from 19 April 2021.
The WA Government has announced plans to allow for safe and quarantine-free travel effective from 19 April 2021 for travellers from Queensland and New Zealand. Further details available from the following links:
Entry to Western Australia
A person must not enter Western Australia if the person:
- has symptoms; or
- has received oral or written notice from a responsible officer that the person is a close contact; or
- is awaiting a test result after having been tested; or
- has received a positive test and has not received evidence from a medical practitioner or a responsible officer certifying that the person has recovered from COVID-19 within the meaning of the COVID-19 Series of National Guidelines.
Please contact your site medic, the Breight Group Health and Safety team or your GP or medical practitioner if you have further questions