Updated: 5 October 2021
Breight Group – Breight Group Mandatory Questionnaire
Roy Hill – Roy Hill COVID19 Health Self-Assessment Form
Please ensure you read all Breight Group updates and take appropriate actions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the HSE Team at email@example.com.
Breight Group closely monitors announcements by the Dept of Health concerning COVID-19 to ensure the health and welfare of our employees and visitors. Please refer to the Healthy WA website (https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/) for regular updates.
A State of Emergency and Public Health Emergency is in place in response to COVID-19 coronavirus. Varying travel restrictions are in place for travel to Western Australia from other Australian States and Territories. Details of current measures can be found at the WA Government COVID-19 website
All site-based employees are required to follow client site containment and travel screening measures.
THE WA GOVERNMENT HAS MANDATED FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING A WA MINE SITE TO BE VACCINATED.
FIRST VACCINATION BY 1 DECEMBER 2021 FOLLOWED BY SECOND DOSE BY 1 JANUARY 2022.
The Australian Government’s Vaccine Clinic Finder tool is a quick and easy way to book a vaccine appointment at a local pharmacy, medical centre, GP clinic or community vaccine clinic.
FIFO workers will be able to access a COVID-19 vaccination facility at the Perth Airport T3 Terminal. Bookings will need to be made via Roll Up for WA website. This may be an option when returning to Perth at the end of your swing.
RESTRICTIONS PERTH AND PEEL
No restrictions current.
Please visit this link for full details of the latest WA COVID-19 directions.
Very Low Risk Assessment –TAS, NT and South Australia (subject to no further outbreaks).
Travellers from these designated very low risk states and territories are not required to quarantine upon entry into WA.
Low Risk Assessment
QLD is designated as Low Risk Assessment. Under the low risk category, all travellers who have been in QLD can enter WA subject to the following strict conditions.
- must complete a G2G PASS declaration, stipulating they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms, and which jurisdictions the traveler has been in over the previous 14 days
- self-quarantine for 14 days in suitable premises
- Travelers are subject to a COVID-19 test within 48 hours of arrival and on day 12 of quarantine, or at any point when symptoms develop. A mask must be worn while travelling to and from the COVID Clinic.
Medium risk Assessment –
ACT is designated as a Medium Risk Assessment. Travel from ACT into WA will not be permitted unless travelers meet strict exemption criteria
The WA Government has imposed restrictions on the classifications of Exempt Traveler for people seeking to travel from ACT.
Approved travelers aged 12 and older are required to undertake a pre-travel COVID-19 test 72 hours prior to departure.
Importantly FIFO Worker is not classed as an Exempt Traveler category therefore Breight Group cannot roster employees from ACT.
Refer to the WA Government website for more details
Extreme Risk Assessment
NEW SOUTH WALES and VICTORIA
There are limited exemptions for anyone entering WA from NSW and Victoria, or who has travelled through NSW and Victoria.
- Exemptions are restricted to Commonwealth, State and specialist functions only;
- If permitted entry, you will be directed to undertake 14 days hotel quarantine at a Government approved quarantine facility at your own expense.
- Approved travelers must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test in the 72 hours prior to departure.
- You must provide proof of receipt of at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine, where eligible.
- Approved travelers will be required to use the G2G Now app on arrival in WA;
- You will undertake COVID-19 tests on days one, five and 13.
- You must wear a mask from when you enter WA until you arrive at government approved quarantine facilities. In addition, if travelling by air, you must also wear a mask on the flight, and while inside the airport
Breight Group cannot roster employees from NSW or VIC
Refer to the WA Government website for more details
The following links provide details of the current restrictions and reporting required prior to entering other states and New Zealand. Please refer to the information contained in these sites and ensure you fully understand the obligations as a traveller.
All interstate travelers to WA are subject to the following:
- Completion of a G2G PASS declaration
- Health screening and temperature test on arrival at Perth Airport
- COVID-19 testing, if required.
Full details of WA’s interstate border controls can be accessed via this link
A person must not enter Western Australia if the person:
- has symptoms; or
- has received oral or written notice from a responsible officer that the person is a close contact; or
- is awaiting a test result after having been tested; or
- has received a positive test and has not received evidence from a medical practitioner or a responsible officer certifying that the person has recovered from COVID-19 within the meaning of the COVID-19 Series of National Guidelines.
Please contact your site medic, the Breight Group Health and Safety team or your GP or medical practitioner if you have further questions