Updated: 22 July 2021
Breight Group – Breight Group Mandatory Questionnaire
Roy Hill – Roy Hill COVID19 Health Self-Assessment Form
Please ensure you read all Breight Group updates and take appropriate actions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the HSE Team at email@example.com.
Breight Group closely monitors announcements by the Dept of Health concerning COVID-19 to ensure the health and welfare of our employees and visitors. Please refer to the Healthy WA website (https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/) for regular updates.
A State of Emergency and Public Health Emergency is in place in response to COVID-19 coronavirus. Varying travel restrictions are in place for travel to Western Australia from other Australian States and Territories. Details of current measures can be found at the WA Government COVID-19 website
All site-based employees are required to follow client site containment and travel screening measures.
RESTRICTIONS PERTH AND PEEL
No restrictions current.
Please visit this link for full details of the latest WA COVID-19 directions.
Very Low Risk Assessment –TAS & NT (subject to no further outbreaks).
Travellers from these designated very low risk states and territories are not required to quarantine upon entry into WA.
Please note – WA Health has issued advice for returned travelers from Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia who have been to any listed exposure sites as detailed below.
A person has tested positive for COVID-19 two days after they left Tasmania and arrived in London.
All arrivals into WA from Tasmania since Saturday, 26 June 2021 who have been to any of the listed exposure sites (external link) during the relevant times are required to:
- get a COVID-19 test immediately (within 48 hours)
- self-isolate until a negative test is received
- wear masks when transiting to self-quarantine premises or to get a COVID-19 test
Anyone from Tasmania who did not visit the venues and has arrived after 26 June 2021 are advised to get tested if they develop any symptoms that may be related to COVID-19.
Low Risk Assessment
ACT is designated as Low Risk Assessment. Under the low risk category, all travelers who have been in ACT can enter WA subject to the following strict conditions.
- must complete a G2G PASS declaration, stipulating they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms, and which jurisdictions the traveller has been in over the previous 14 days
- self-quarantine for 14 days in suitable premises
- present for a COVID-19 test on day 11.
Please refer to the WA Government advice for Victoria effective from 14 July 2021
Medium risk Assessment –
NEW SOUTH WALES, VICTORIA, QUEENSLAND & SOUTH AUSTRALIA
These states are designated as a Medium Risk Assessment. Travel from NSW, VIC QLD and SA into WA will not be permitted unless travelers meet strict exemption criteria
The WA Government has imposed restrictions on the classifications of Exempt Traveler for people seeking to travel from NSW, VIC, QLD & SA.
Importantly FIFO Worker is not classed as an Exempt Traveler category therefore Breight Group cannot roster employees from NSW, VIC, QLD or SA. Refer to the following websites for more details:
Updated advice for travelers who have recently returned from New Zealand.
Anyone who has recently arrived into WA from New Zealand and has been to one of the listed exposure sites during the relevant times is required to:
- Get a COVID-19 test within 48 hours
- Self-quarantine for 14 days after date of exposure
- Present for a COVID-19 test on day 11.
Anyone who has arrived into WA from the Wellington area after 18 June but hasn’t visited any exposure sites should:
- Monitor for symptoms
- Get tested for COVID-19 if symptoms develop.
All recently returned travelers from New Zealand should continue to monitor the New Zealand Ministry for Health site in case additional locations are added.
The following links provide details of the current restrictions and reporting required prior to entering other states and New Zealand. Please refer to the information contained in these sites and ensure you fully understand the obligations as a traveller.
All interstate travelers to WA are subject to the following:
- Completion of a G2G PASS declaration
- Health screening and temperature test on arrival at Perth Airport
- COVID-19 testing, if required.
Full details of WA’s interstate border controls can be accessed via this link
A person must not enter Western Australia if the person:
- has symptoms; or
- has received oral or written notice from a responsible officer that the person is a close contact; or
- is awaiting a test result after having been tested; or
- has received a positive test and has not received evidence from a medical practitioner or a responsible officer certifying that the person has recovered from COVID-19 within the meaning of the COVID-19 Series of National Guidelines.
Please contact your site medic, the Breight Group Health and Safety team or your GP or medical practitioner if you have further questions