Breight Group combines the latest digital innovation to provide a reliable outcome with work being completion on time and on budget
Our expertise to integrate systems across a range of unique and specific conditions, to ensure consistency in management and reporting across safety, quality, design, project delivery, controls and commissioning, resulting in reduced exposure through reduced cost, pinpoint planning, re-work or repetition, increased quality data collation and effective communication.
DATA MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES
• Client’s schedule synced with Breight Group project management software
• Customised views for delivering only the required details to selected teams or individuals
• Real time updates of actual infield progress, delivered from a simple to use mobile application
• Upload & store work instructions, supporting documentation & data
• Critical path & custom progress notifications and automations for key stakeholders
• Live interactable dashboards correlating key data sets for quick visual reference & confirmations
• Data links to site & Breight required documentation/ forms to Prefill any repetitive data entries
Information and Data Management is an essential tool for operational excellence.
The Breight Group work packs have been designed for the technician, by 3 in house designers, who develop detailed work instructions utilising a manufacturing methodology-all our work packs receive this level of detail. Complex, high risk, critical path tasks receive an extra level of detail and analysis.