Front Desk Receptionist
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work in a fun and hardworking team
- New office premises with gym and personal training sessions
Breight Group are seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused Receptionist. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the Breight Group Head office, providing high quality customer service and administration assistance across the organisation.
The role is responsible for:
- Managing all front desk duties and welcoming visitors and clients
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming phone calls and emails; provide a welcoming experience and direct calls and emails onwards where required
- Managing the flow of all information into and out of reception including: the reception email inbox, physical document drop-offs and collections, incoming and outgoing mail
- Running daily errands for the office as required
- Ensure meeting rooms, kitchen and common areas are clean and tidy before and after use, including implementation of COVID Safe and other hygiene protocols where required
- Document management including copying, scanning and filing
- Assist with stationery and office equipment orders as required
- Coordinate materials displayed on electronic and physical noticeboards, as well as around the office
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Well-presented, courteous and professional
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Experience with data entry
- Your vehicle and current Drivers Licence (preferred)
- Experience in similar role
Benefits of working with Breight Group:
- Opportunity to join an innovative and well-established company
- Collaborative working culture
- Incentivised and subsidised upskilling
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Career progression
- Great work / life balance
- Health benefit discounts
Please apply now or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com.
The Future is “Breight” with Breight Group
At Breight Group we are strong believers the next leaders are already employed by us, that is why we offer development opportunities for our employees so they can progress and grow in the organisation.
Breight Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and welcome applicants from different backgrounds, including First Nation people, people with disability, LGBTQIA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds.