Breight Group are seeking a motivated HR Manager to join the team.
- Competitive salary
- Work in a fun and hardworking team
- New office premises with gym and personal training sessions
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and timely human resources support across the business.
The role is responsible for:
- Providing expert advice and policy interpretation to line managers on the full range of human resource policies and procedures
- Coordinating training, coaching and support to managers to ensure they are informed of their obligations when managing ER and IR issues
- Maintaining good employee relations through the effective resolution of industrial issues and grievances, and provision of advice to managers, ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements
- Contributing to the continuous review, improvement and implementation of HR procedures, forms and processes
- HR administration including preparation of contracts, discipline/performance letters and coordinating new starter paperwork and system set up
- Supporting injury management processes
- Conducting regular induction sessions to familiarise new starters with company procedures and practices
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources (desirable)
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrable technical understanding of current human resource legislation and best practice
- High level of computer literacy including advanced MS Excel Skills
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong work ethic including a high level of accountability and reliability
- Appreciation of and commitment to ensuring appropriate confidentiality is maintained for HR information and data
Benefits of working with Breight Group:
- Opportunity to join an innovative and well-established company
- Collaborative working culture
- Incentivised and subsidised upskilling
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Career progression
- Great work / life balance
- Health benefit discounts
Please apply now or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com.
The Future is “Breight” with Breight Group
At Breight Group we are strong believers the next leaders are already employed by us, that is why we offer development opportunities for our employees so they can progress and grow in the organisation.
Breight Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and welcome applicants from different backgrounds, including First Nation people, people with disability, LGBTQIA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds.