Breight Group are seeking an experienced and motivated Maintenance Planner to join the team.
Reporting to the Contract Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for planning all scheduled maintenance and repairs in line with current works.
About the Role:
- Preparation, planning and optimisation of maintenance schedules and execution plans
- Support the refinement of master data within SAP based on operational improvements to ensure asset registers are current and costs/resources are allocated to the correct areas.
- Facilitate the development of maintenance strategies that deliver targeted asset performance across its lifecycle in accordance with relevant company and statutory requirements.
- Provide communication channels, interface and coordination between operations, shutdowns and maintenance teams.
- Liaise to address any proposed modifications to maintenance scopes, schedule or budget and influence to minimise changes.
- Identify changes in scope of work, ensure planning measures are taken with internal and external processes to reassess renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities.
- Develop long term maintenance plans.
- Set-up weekly plans with consultation with maintenance and operations supervisors.
- Construct Gantt charts for maintenance and shutdown works and assist in executing plans including reporting of progress.
- Chair various maintenance meetings for weekly planning and shutdowns.
- Trade qualification (desirable).
- Significant experience in planning, scheduling and budgeting activities to establish maintenance development plans with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communication skills. Having the demonstrated ability to liaise and interact with individuals and groups of varying levels of authority.
- Facilitate planning and work management meetings.
- High level of organisational skills and an ability to meet deadlines whilst managing multiple functions simultaneously.
- High level of commitment to the provision of quality services and contributing to a positive team environment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Be able to work autonomously and within a dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated computer literacy with all MS Office suite of programs.
- Proficient SAP experience. The ability to support the improvement of SAP Master data and maintenance tactics.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project.
- Ability to create quality Forward Plans (Capacity Planning).
- Experience with Contract and Contractor Management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and associated cost control systems.
- Understanding of risk management and Change Management Processes.
Benefits of working with Breight Group:
- Opportunity to join an innovative and well-established company
- Collaborative working culture
- Incentivised and subsidised upskilling
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Career progression
- Great work / life balance
- Health benefit discounts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
Please apply now or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com.
The Future is “Breight” with Breight Group
Breight Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and welcome applicants from different backgrounds, including First Nation people, people with disability, LGBTQIA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds.