We are seeking a motivated Mobilisation Officer to join the team.
- 8:6 Perth based roster with ad hoc site work
- Attractive remuneration package including site uplift
- New office premises with gym and personal training sessions
Due to significant growth we are seeking an experienced Mobilisation Officer to join our energetic, fast paced and highly motivated team.
About the Role
Perth based 8:6 roster with ongoing ad hoc site work. Reporting to the Resource Manager, this position offers the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects.
The role is responsible for:
- Coordinating shutdown, project and site-specific mobilisation processes
- Processing flight and accommodation requests and confirmations
- Assisting with pre-mobilisation requirements such as PPE, flights, drug and alcohol testing, vehicles and accommodation
- Updating employee/shutdown/project information using Breight’s databases
- Must be available to attend regional shutdowns/projects to provide site admin support as required
- Previous experience within a high-volume mobilisation team
- Previous on-site experience will also be considered an advantage
- Experience with Primavera as well as our clients’ mobilisation software (e.g. Enable, CMS) desirable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy and general administration skills across Microsoft
- Strong organisational, problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Team player and the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Benefits of working with Breight Group:
- Opportunity to join an innovative and well-established company
- Collaborative working culture
- Incentivised and subsidised upskilling
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Career progression
- Great work / life balance
- Health benefit discounts
Please apply now or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com.
The Future is “Breight” with Breight Group
At Breight Group we are strong believers the next leaders are already employed by us, that is why we offer development opportunities for our employees so they can progress and grow in the organisation.
Breight Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and welcome applicants from different backgrounds, including First Nation people, people with disability, LGBTQIA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds.