Rope Access Supervisors – FIFO 2:1 Roster – 12 month Fixed Term – Super Paid on All Hours
- FIFO 2:1 Roster – 12 month fixed term contract
- Full time employment benefits
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Training incentives offered in our onsite Training Centre
Exciting opportunity to join Breight Group’s Rope Access Core Crew executing Fixed Plant Maintenance across the Pilbara. We are offering a 12 month fixed term salary based contract with superannuation paid on ALL hours worked. Working a 2:1 roster with training incentives offered at our onsite Training Centre as well as additional client incentives.
- IRATA Certification – Level 1 or above
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Working at Heights (RIIWHS204E issued within 2 years)
- Enter and Work in Confined Space (RIIWHS202E issued within 2 years)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence (preferred)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical & drug test
- Experience in all areas of fixed plant maintenance including large change outs of rotatable plant and preparation of shutdowns (preferred)
Benefits of working with Breight Group:
- Opportunity to join an innovative and well-established company
- Collaborative working culture
- Incentivised and subsidised upskilling
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Career progression
- Great work / life balance
- Health benefit discounts
Please apply now or alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Future is “Breight” with Breight Group
Breight Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and welcome applicants from different backgrounds, including First Nation people, people with disability, LGBTQIA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds.