Breight Group are seeking an experienced and motivated Site Administrator to join the team.
Reporting to the Contract Manager the successful candidate will work collaboratively with Operations teams across multiple assets/locations.
About the Role:
- Provide high quality administrative support to the Contract Manager and Operations teams.
- Facilitate all site entry and mobilisation requirements including flights, bus manifests, accommodation, crib collection and rosters.
- Manage all timesheet and pay queries, including leave requests.
- Prepare and complete requisitions and purchase orders including receipting and invoice reconciliation.
- Prepare, review claims and variations for contract.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Manage training matrix and ongoing compliance including 28-day DAS compliance.
- Manage and maintain site consumables (PPE, stationery and other stock levels).
- Provide support to the Planning team to assist with resource allocation.
- Previous site administration experience in a similar role (highly desirable)
- Cert IV or Diploma in Business Administration (desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Understanding of business and client requirements
- A positive attitude and dedication to ongoing professional development
- A team orientated approach and a confident and energetic manner
- A focus on providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Good time management, multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Benefits of working with Breight Group:
- Opportunity to join an innovative and well-established company
- Collaborative working culture
- Incentivised and subsidised upskilling
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Career progression
- Great work / life balance
- Health benefit discounts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
Please apply now or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com.
The Future is “Breight” with Breight Group
At Breight Group we are strong believers the next leaders are already employed by us, that is why we offer development opportunities for our employees so they can progress and grow in the organisation.
Breight Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and welcome applicants from different backgrounds, including First Nation people, people with disability, LGBTQIA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds.