Breight Group are seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Recruitment Specialist.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Work in a fun and hardworking team
- New office premises with gym and personal training sessions
About the role
Reporting to the Resource Manager you will be responsible for mentoring and guiding the Recruitment team.
We are seeking a highly skilled and capable Senior Recruitment Specialist who can hit the ground running in this energetic environment. You will have demonstrated experience in managing a high volume of blue collar recruitment campaigns and possess well-developed organisational and prioritising skills with exceptional attention to detail. We are looking for this candidate to start immediately.
The role is responsible for:
- High-volume blue-collar end to end recruitment for shutdowns and maintenance contracts across Western Australia within Rope Access, Scaffold & Mechanical divisions.
- Maintain and schedule recruitment campaigns in line with current business demands including posting and monitoring job vacancies on internal and external sites.
- Review applications, complete phone screens, schedule interviews, conduct reference checks and progress candidates through the recruitment and onboarding stages ensuring a consistent and positive experience.
- Manage the onboarding for all new employees, including gathering/checking qualifications, verifying visas and working rights, booking pre-employment medicals, issuing employment contracts and creating employee profiles.
- Document all candidate contact and ensure profiles are updated and maintained.
- Build a talent pipeline for future roles and support strategies to reduce turnover.
- Support the Resource Manager in streamlining and implementing new processes and procedures.
Benefits of working with Breight Group:
- Opportunity to join an innovative and well-established company
- Collaborative working culture
- Incentivised and subsidised upskilling
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Career progression
- Great work / life balance
- Health benefit discounts
Please apply now or alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Future is “Breight” with Breight Group
At Breight Group we are strong believers the next leaders are already employed by us, that is why we offer development opportunities for our employees so they can progress and grow in the organisation.
Breight Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and welcome applicants from different backgrounds, including First Nation people, people with disability, LGBTQIA+ and all cultural and language backgrounds.